Friday, August 28, 2026

Mixing Art and Productivity

 Happy Friday! It's been a productive week for me. A little too productive. lol

 I am linking up today with the wonderful Nicole and her lovely blog for Friday Face Off and the lovely Gillena and her lovely blog Art For Fun Friday.


This morning's sky of Downtown Toronto sent to me from my hubby.


Paper Collages at my art desk, I started this Autumnal mini junk journal book for fun.





 Here are the Youtube shorts on how I made the collages







A sketch that I made this morning in my Leuchtturm1917  sketchbook.


This is Mr. Ziggy and next week I will try to get a picture of Mr. Auggie.


This is the Autumn Junk Journal and I am really happy with how it is developing. I would like to add more of my art in here and also some recipes and even an Autumn Bucket List and photos. A little touch of something personal. 



Here is how I made the cover


I finished the book "The Dollhouse Murders" and I gave it a 3/5. 
I watched "Blood Sacrifice" on Netflix and loved it. 


Thank you so much my wonderful friends! I will see you soon and thank you for reading my blog and also for your lovely comments and support. 

See you next week and have a lovely weekend and a wonderful rest of the month!



I did some painting as well, check out my previous post if you like. 

PREVIOUS POST


Thank you!


8 comments:

  1. Happy Friday, Maria
    Luv your videos and collages
    Thanks for linking to AFFF

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gillena! Much love to you too and have a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  2. Lovely art!-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Christine! Have a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  3. ..."be kindful," enough said Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great view and I love your art, Maria. Sorry I am keeping it short, my back hurts again. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly hope your back feels better. Have a lovely weekend Iris!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!