Happy Tuesday friends! Linking up with the lovely and wonderful Elizabeth from T stands for Tuesday! I hope you are all doing well. Here in Ontario the weather got a little cooler and a few leaves are falling. I don't mind at all. I found my spark! I got my inspiration back and started painting and collaging!
Painting!
Collage in my Autumn junk journal/collage book
Mr. Ziggy always watching me paint and draw.
I love him so much.
I bought a desk calendar for 2027 and I like Mary Engelbreit's Artwork.
I bought a wall calendar for 2027 and it has cute recipes in each month. Super cute!
I had an iced tea at the sushi restaurant on August 14.
I enjoy tea with my meals instead of fizzy pop because fizzy pop bloats me.
Now that I am thinking about it I miss eating the yummy sushi!
I bought a few Halloween Stickers books from Michaels and I am enjoying playing around in my Journal
I also enjoy using my hp printer. It is outdated but still works.
Feel free to use my code: MARIA for 20% off your purchase with Leuchtturm1917.
I created a few more Art Shorts on Youtube
Painting Landscapes
Art Flip Through
Art Flip Through
Thank you so much for being here and reading my post.
I appreciate you so much and have a lovely rest of the week!
See you on Friday! :)
Maria


To the spark, Maria!
ReplyDeleteOh, already 2027! Time runs too fast for my liking....
But fun to learn others have more than one calendar, too :-)Have a great T-day!
Thank you so much Iris! Have a lovely week! Happy T-day!
DeleteYou really have a fall/autumn page, and it's coming on fast, isn't it? Fall is really lovely, it's the winter that can seem very long-at least to me. Your sushi looks delicious, and I love that vase with the flowers. Very pretty. Why is it vases of flowers are always so appealing? Have a super T day and week ahead. hugs-Erika
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Erika! Yes winter is too long you are so right. Have a lovely week and thank you!
DeleteThat emerald green flower vase is frame ready! Mr. Ziggy is a handsome man, and obviously a great companion. Mary Engelbreit is one of my favorite illustrators, so I have a couple of her books in my library and follow her on Instagram. I need to start making videos, but don't have a proper setup for that purpose. Happy T is for Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteThank you Rev. Arnoldo! I use my phone and a tripod for the short videos. Have a lovely Tuesday and a wonderful week and I hope you make videos! That would be amazing!
DeleteI LOVE your drawings and colorings. The first one with the melon is stunning. Mr Ziggy is adorable. Your new calendars are lovely and will come in handy next year. Your new stickers will come in handy for autumn.
ReplyDeleteAnd I want to thank you for sharing your awesome sushi meal and iced tea with us for T this Tuesday, dear Maria. I so enjoy your blog and vlog entries.
Thank you so much Elizabeth! I appreciate your visit and comments so much. Thank you for hosting T for Tuesday! Have a lovely. rest of the week my friend and thank you so much!
DeleteHi there Maria! Thank you for commenting on my blog.
ReplyDeleteIt's great to see those little videos of you doing your art. (and I like your choice of music too).
To answer your question: yes, I belong to a postcard group called Postcrossing.com. There are more than half a million participants from all over the world.
Postcrossing is a free online project that lets you send and receive real physical postcards with random people all over the world. For every postcard you mail out and the recipient registers, you get matched to receive one back from a different random member somewhere else on earth.
I have done it for more than ten years and still enjoy it. It's free, so give it a go if you feel like it.
Happy T-Day,
Lisca
hello Lisca! Thank you so much for your visit and your lovely comment! I will have a look at the postcard website and check it out. Sounds really amazing. Have a lovely rest of the week!
DeleteMaria, I'm thrilled to see all of your art today. The vase and flowers are just stunning. Your are such a creative artist. The collage video is excellent. I will watch the others later. I'm cooking dinner. LOL That calendar is so pretty. The sushi looks so darn good. Very generous of you for the coupon. Have a very nice day today.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely rest of the week Nicole! I appreciate your visit and your comments mean the world to me. Have a lovely rest of the week and enjoy your dinner! :)
Delete