Happy Friday! How is everyone? Here is the morning photo my hubby sent to me.
I am linking the vlog up with Nicole's lovely Friday Face Off and Gillena's Art for Fun Friday.
On August 14 we went out and celebrated my Name Day. We had lovely and delicious Sushi.
This week I also doodled some faces and then made a mess of things so I used stickers and placed them on top of the mistakes and then drew on top of the stickers.
These stickers come with the Leuchtturm1917 notebook.
*Feel free to use my code: MARIA for 20% off your purchase with Leuchtturm1917 Canada.
I enjoyed making these faces and enjoyed using only four markers and highlighters for all of them.
I have not picked up my art supplies for a while and this was so refreshing to do.
As for reading I am still trying to finish a book. It is challenging but I know I will finish one this month.
Currently watching "The Middle" on Netflix and finished watching "My Brilliant Career" on Netflix and loved it so much.
What are you reading and watching at the moment?
What are you working on that is creative?
I would love to know in the comments.
Thank you so much for being here and reading my blog post. I appreciate you.
You are amazing and wonderful!
Thank you kindly!

...Maria, I love your faces. Enjoy the remaining day fo summer, here autumn is in the air.
ReplyDeleteThank you Tom! I can't wait for Autumn and I look forward to seeing your Autumnal Photographs!
DeleteI like your faces Maria. They always look like they have such personality. And what a sunrise. I hope you have a great Friday and weekend ahead too.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely weekend Erika! Thank you so much!
DeleteLovely faces Maria!-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Christine!
DeleteThat sushi place looks magnificent! I'm so glad you got to work on your artwork this week, and I'm impressed that you only used 4 colors and highlighters. They have a Picasso vibe to them. I started an Agatha Christie mystery, but mostly read my theological books and art books lately. Happy FFO!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Rev. Arnoldo! Have a lovely weekend!
DeleteYummy food,
ReplyDeleteThe faces are fantastic.
Happy Friday, thanks for linking to AFFF
much love
Thank you so much Gillena! Have a lovely weekend!
DeleteYour faces are wonderful, Maria, I like the different expressions. And I really like your blog header, the photos are so beautiful. They really represent autumn.
ReplyDeleteRegardind books - I just finished listening to "The seven husbands of Evelyn Hugo" by Taylor Jenkins Reid (loved it) and am now reading "The Correspondent" by Virginia Evans. So far I like it.
Thank you so much Carola! Your books sound amazing!
DeleteWow what a wonderful place to eat. That sushi looks amazing. I do love your art. I love the orange hair. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a very lovely weekend.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Nicole! Have a lovely weekend!
Deletewonderfully creative faces ~ favorite is the last one ~ something special about her ~ Lovely sky photo too ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting on my blog ~ ^_^
Thank you so much! have a lovely weekend!
DeleteThat sushi looks scrumptious, Maria! I am working on finishing "The History of Philosophy" by A. C. Grayling. It is fascinating, but a challenging read. I am watching "Alone" and "Naked and Afraid, Shipwrecked." I enjoy seeing how individuals problem solve to survive. 50 years ago I might have enjoyed such challenges. Now? NOT! I am a hopeless comfort creature. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! Your book selection sounds amazing! I am a hopeless comfort creature too. Have a lovely weekend!
DeleteWhat lovely photos and delicious looking sushi. Happy Name Day!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Jeanie!
DeleteI love your new header. Your husband's sunrise photo is stunning. Your sushi looks delicious. I guess I've never had sushi that looked that good. I adore your faces you draw and color. They show such an innocence. They are fabulous. Happy FFO and AFFF.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Elizabeth!
DeleteBravo! I admire your paintings. This portraits are fantastisc. Why? In my opinion there are in each the eyes, you painted.
ReplyDeleteGreetings by Heidrun ❤️
Thank you so much Heidrun!
Delete