Monday, May 1, 2023

Happy May! Leuchtturm1917 Notebooks




Happy May 1st! I am truly excited and very happy to collaborate with leuchtturm1917. They kindly sent me three stunning notebooks, a pen loop and a pencil.

I’ve been using Leuchtterm1917 notebooks/bullet journals and art books for 4 years now and I’m very impressed by the quality of the product. Strong and sturdy. Never falls apart and I love ❤️ the thickness of the 120G edition. The 120G edition has:

• 120 g/sm paper from Germany
• Smooth writing surface
• Very low transparency
• Suitable for a variety of writing instruments
• Available as Hardcover in format Medium (A5)

Here is the 120G edition. LINK


This is not sponsored. These beautiful notebooks were gifted to me and Guess what?

They have given me a gift code for all my followers! The code is:

MARIA20 for 20% off your purchase! May 1 to May 31st, 2023.

Check out the website! https://www.leuchtturm1917.ca/


They have so many wonderful selections on the website and a notebook for everyone! You can even customize your name on the book cover.

So amazing πŸ€© Danke to @leuchtturm1917canada for collaborating with me.

It’s truly an honour and I’m very grateful.

Check out my IG Reel 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Hello 2024! First Vlog of the New Year!