Friday, February 25, 2022

Paint Party Friday

 

Joining in Paint Party Friday today.


My heart and prayers go out to Ukraine. I am praying for the people of Ukraine. 
My heart and mind stresses over the war that's happening. 


It's been a rough two years. 
covid, loosing my father and breast cancer...
so much going on. 

I'm praying.

 
Here is my artwork:
Abstract watercolour, markers, pen. 





A collage of my favourite film.
"This beautiful Fantastic"


Watercolour Flowers on Trading Cards


Acrylics and watercolour 
roses


I taught my self to knit and I finished my first scarf. 


Watercolour, flowers on trading card stock. 


A photo I took when we drove downtown Toronto.
CN TOWER


Watercolour
Waterscape 


Abstract watercolour


Abstract Watercolour and Acrylics


Abstract Collage


Abstract Acrylics


My prayers are with you
My prayers are with Ukraine. 

Peace not war
War solves nothing.
I pray to God to help us all. 

14 comments:

  1. Wow! Dynamic art work ~ all of it ~ And a what lovely scarf ~ good for you learning to knit ~ it is so meditative ~ Xo

    Wishing you lots of peace in your days,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol! I appreciate it. Knitting is definitely meditative. I started a new scarf for my daughter. wishing you peace and joy. Thank you so much again and have a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  2. wow- so many beautiful pieces of art! They are all vibrant and happy and light despite all you have been going through. Prayers are always good. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linda! I appreciate it. I love vibrant colours. They help boost my spirit up. Thank you and have a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful art, knitting and Toronto photo. Sending hugs and prayers to you and aall those in Ukraine who are sufering. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Valerie! I appreciate it so much. Prayers to all who need help. Have a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  4. Hello. Your art is fabulous. You should be proud of learning to knit and finishing a project. I am sorry you have had such rough 2 years. It seems it is this way for a lot of people. I hope your day is a good one and it is very nice meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I appreciate your lovely comment. Have a lovely weekend and thank you again. Looking forward to seeing your posts.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful work! The CN tower was shining blue lights for Ukraine yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Christine! Have a lovely weekend. Hopefully we can help the people of Ukraine.

      Delete
  6. Indeed. Peace peace not war
    Thanks for dropping by my blog today Maria

    much love

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, you have some very colorful and beautiful artwork. It is good to use colors so get away from bad things now snd then.
    I visited Toronto many years ago. We was supposed to go up the tower bur it was closed. Too much fog so there was no view to see. After all years I am still dissapointed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've been up to the CN Tower before. Two times. Once when I was a kid and another when I was a teenager. It was lovely. They have a restaurant up there too. It's so busy in Toronto. It has gotten very populated. I look forward to moving. :D

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!

Hello 2024! First Vlog of the New Year!