Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Day 2-4 The 100 Day Project


Hello! It's been a crazy week so far. I got a very bad migraine this week. But I got some sleep and rested. I also had my heart eco. I find out the results on Friday. On day 2 of the 100 Day Project I created this landscape with Gouache paint. 


On day 3 I created this abstract piece with sharpie markers. 




It has been a crazy day 4! My etsy shop got hacked so I won't be using Etsy to sell my artwork. I will have to figure something else out. They still haven't helped me get back into my account. I just want to delete it.  A very stressful day but then my speedball kit came in the mail and I had a little fun making prints. I bought the kit from Amazon. 














It's not perfect but I love it. I enjoyed the experience of trying something new. Super fun and I would totally make another one. Thank you for reading my blog post today. I hope you are having a fantastic week. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Hello 2024! First Vlog of the New Year!