Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Happy March! Organizing My Mind, Refreshing The Body And Lifting The Spirit!





Happy March! 

I'm going to be honest and say I've been on a downward mood. 

Winter blues? Not sure but I've made a vision board to help me get out of this slump!

I am working on getting out of this blah feeling and uplifting my body, mind and spirit. 

I'm starting with self care rituals and routines. I feel that routines really help keep me on track. 

I need more love toward my self and positive talk. Mantras really help. I am placing positive words

 around my art space to keep the positive energy going. 

Skincare, bathing in essential oils and essential oils in the air really calms and soothes the mind and soul. 

Meditation and prayer so important for spiritual healing. 

These two years have been so hard that the ripples and side effects are here and I definitely need to detox in every way.  Healthy detox smoothies are in the works. 

Going to try to start yoga again this month. 

More water, more art and calming music.

Going to try and stay off social media and be more productive.

Vision boards really help me. If you like my vision board help your self with it here. You can also change it and make your own. --> VISION BOARD

I am currently trying to stay creative with the #100DayProject and I hope you follow along on Instagram. 

I would also like to thank everyone who bought my poetry book.

 It's available if you like.  

Poetry Book

  "TRUTH" by Maria Medeiros

A new month, a new beginning, new creations, new routines and self care and self love. 

I'm trying really hard to change the direction of my mind, body and spirit. 

I have four more treatments to do and I look forward to finishing them up by spring. 

Have a beautiful rest of the week and I will see you on Friday for Paint Party Friday! I can't wait to show you my new artwork and other things that I've been working on. 

Lots of love!

Be kind and gentle to your self. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Hello 2024! First Vlog of the New Year!