Sunday, February 13, 2022

DAY 1 The 100 Day Project

 





Happy Sunday! Are you watching the Super Bowl today? Who would you like to see win?  Los Angeles Rams or Cincinnati Bengals? I want Cincinnati to win. They are both good teams but I would like Cincinnati to win. Also who's excited for half time? I am! :) 

 I had a hard time starting #the100dayproject today but once I got started It went well.  My cat Z.iggy enjoys sitting on my desk and tries to attack my paint brush. lol  

I've been using this Art Journal to write my journey. This is absolutely lovely journal with artwork and inspirational quotes by Flora Bowley. I bought this from indigo on sale. I'm so happy I did. 


I painted a landscape today with watercolours, acrylic paint and watercolour crayons. 


Watercolour rose. Roses are so challenging. I would like to make more roses. 


Still Life Vase

Abstract Art
Summer colours


Abstract Art






Thank you for joining me today. I hope you enjoy this journey with me. Thank you for all your love and support. Have a beautiful Sunday!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Hello 2024! First Vlog of the New Year!