Thursday, August 6, 2026

Turn Chaos Into Calm with Planners and Journals

 



The amount of information and chaos that happens in my brain needs a calm outlet. My outlet is to document and let everything out into the pages of a  Leuchtturm1917.  I love to journal daily, plan, write lists and more. 

I have been a brand ambassador for  Leuchtturm1917  for five years and I am so grateful to work with them. I have used Leuchtturm1917 journals and sketchbooks for over five years and really love the quality of them. A journal needs to be strong and not fall apart because I stick a lot of things in it like memories, photos, receipts and more. I really love how you can choose a notebook colour, lines or dots and size of the notebook. 




I really love to create monthly pages and write dates to remember and bucket lists. 



Yes Love a lot of stickers too. Inside and out my book. The more the better. 








I've been using the "some lines a day" journal and I have two more years to go with this. Love it so much. I reflect back on what I did this day last year and it is amazing to read. Very grateful for each moment that I have documented. 









Overall I love using my Leuchtturm1917 notebooks. I find writing things down really helps me plan better and declutter my brain.
I love the quality of the notebooks, planners and sketchbooks. 

Writing and documenting definitely helps turn my chaos into calmness!

Thank you all for reading my blog post. I appreciate it!



Feel Free to use my code: MARIA for 20% Off your purchase with Leuchtturm1917
*not sponsored




2 comments:

  1. Maria, this is a very nice post and great information about the journals. I love the photo of you too. Your are so pretty. It's a great way to calm the senses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nicole! I appreciate it so much! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!