Tuesday, August 11, 2026

The Active Mind


Happy Tuesday friends! Linking up with Elizabeth's Blog T Stands For Tuesday. 

The above photo was sent from hubby from work. The Sunrise is beautiful!

Drinking coffee at the moment and trying to finish this book. I bought the blanket from winners and i love it. It is warm and soft and has pumpkins all over it. Super cute.  

I love pumpkins! 🎃



This is a farm we visited last weekend and it has a chip truck and the fries are delicious! 

I  look forward to visiting in the Fall to get some pumpkins. 
🎃


Halloween things are at the mall already. 



My sis-in-law lent me some vintage books and I think I will not be able to read them all but maybe I will read one and return them to her in October. 

Remember these back in the day?

let me know in the comments which one should I read?






I made this trail mix and I did not like the rolo bites but everything else was yummy. 
I think it is missing caramel popcorn. 


Friend Mail from my good friend Joy. 
Thank you Joy!


Bought a fun colouring book from the Dollar tree. 
Or it might of been the dollar store not sure. lol
I've been enjoying little things here and there and I hope you have too. 


Films and Movies I've been enjoying

Netflix 
ATYPICAL
The Middle
Season 1 & 2 Stranger Things
How to Get to Heaven from Belfast
I will Find You
Blackwater Lane 

Have a lovely rest of the week and thank you so much!



21 comments:

  1. Nice you and your SIL get along well. No idea about the books, though.
    September I bet Christmas-stuff will be in the stores....
    Have a great T-Day :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Iris! I think that they will have Christmas stuff out in September. lol have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for dropping by and visiting! You mention some interesting shows that I will have to check out. That is a lovely sunrise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jackie! Hope you check out the shows. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. Maria, your husband's office has the most amazing views! That cool farm house you visited is so different from the ones we have in Texas. I love murder mysteries, but haven't had time lately to finish an Agatha Christie one that I started reading. I'm not quite ready for Halloween, but that trail mix with all the Fall colors looks good to me now. Happy T is for Tuesday, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rev. Arnoldo Happy Tuesday! Thank you so much and have a lovely rest of the week! I will take more pictures at the farm in October. I am not ready for Halloween either. I do love and enjoy fall but I like the gradual change of things. Thanks so much!

      Delete
  4. You sound quite content. That photo from DH work place is amazing. What a nice set of books to read. Ohhh you can send the rolos to me. I can certainly take those off your hands LOL. The Rose Family farm looks like a nice place to visit. Have a wonderful day today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will send you the rolos. lol Thank you so much Nicole! I appreciate your lovely visit. Have a lovely rest of the week!

      Delete
  5. I never read any Sweet Valley High, but I remember kids reading them. It was fun to see the books again. And you are thinking fall I'm guessing. It's coming, isn't it? I love fall, but this summer hasn't been too hot too many days at my house so I'm not quite feeling a rush for it. But I am still excited for it. I hope you had a super T day and figure out what book to read first. Happy T day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erika! I love fall and hate heat. LOL Happy T day!

      Delete
  6. What a stunning sunrise from your husband's office. Your new blanket is beautiful, but it's so hot here right now, even a top sheet is too much. And of course, your coffee looks invigorating. I look forward to seeing autumn photos from The Rose Family Farm. Halloween in the stores. Not unusual. In about two weeks, they will be adding Christmas decs. I would want to read all four of those books. I love a mystery. Your trail mix looks delicious to me. I love anything chocolate. Thanks for sharing your week with us for T this Tuesday, dear Maria.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth! I love chocolate too! :) Have a lovely rest of the week!

      Delete
  7. `...that trail mix with caramel popcorn sure give you a sugar buzz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a good sugar buzz is always needed. LOL Have a lovely rest of the week Tom! :)

      Delete
  8. What a fun post! Love that mix and that sky, too. I've never read those books, though. New to me. The Dollhouse Murders sounds fun. Just not ready to see Halloween yet though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeanie! Have a lovely rest of the week!

      Delete
  9. Wow! What a beautiful sunrise! I'm not an early riser, so I rarely see sunrises.
    The Doll House Murders sounds interesting. I love reading young adults books and I certainly don't remember reading this one. Thanks for the tip. Are you enjoying it?
    The other series is unknown to me. It looks a bit 'romancy', which is not my cup of tea.
    And an interesting farm barn. Halloween already? Isn't that in October? We don't celebrate Halloween here, although the big chain stores sell some merchandise and children buy it as it's 'spooky'.
    I had to look up 'trail mix' which is a combination of dried fruit and nuts (although yours doesn't look like that) . Sounds nice.
    A very belated T-Day greeting,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisca thank you so much for your visit and lovely comment. :) This is my version of trail mix. lol chocolate and candy. Yes Halloween is in October but I dream of Autumn and Halloween early. It is super fun and exciting. I love Canadian Autumn. Have a lovely rest of the week Lisca! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all things Halloween. The Fall trail mix looks delicious. I love Rollos. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!