Happy Friday! Time is going by so fast.
I am sharing past portraits with you today.
I feel it is important to reflect on past artwork and also to find gratitude within ourselves and appreciate our creativity.
Sometimes creativity can be thoughts and creative reflections of our past artwork,
this process helps me find more inspiration and direction for my next pieces.
Linking up today with Friday Face Off hosted by the lovely Nicole and Art For Fun Friday hosted by the lovely Gillena.
Thank you so much!
Thank you all for your comments and kindness. Have a lovely weekend!



















Fun faces! P.S. in the pic that´s Ingo with his Granma, not me ;-)
ReplyDeleteHave a great Friday and weekend.
Thanks Iris! Yes I read it again. Super cute picture. precious! it's so early here I need more coffee. lol Thank you so much!
Delete...so many FACES, the FIRST one is my FAVORITE!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Tom! Have a lovely weekend!
DeleteFantastic faces, Maria
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday
Thank you for linking to AFFF#221
much love
Thank you so much Gillena! Have a lovely weekend!
DeleteHello Maria, drawing seems to be a real passion for you. Have a good time and many nice pictures.
ReplyDeleteAll the best
Violetta
thank you so much Violetta! Have a lovely weekend!
DeleteOh, wow! I love all your portraits. I love your bold use of color, especially in the first one with the long black hair, the one with the dymo label maker word "inspire", and the William Shakespeare page with all the wording in the background. Blessings, my friend!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Rev. Arnoldo! I appreciate your blessings! Thank you so much!
DeleteThese faces are fantastic Maria. I love the variety and the different styles you used to make them. That first one was hard to take my eyes off of. She had me practically hypnotized. :) Hope your first week of August went well. Happy Friday. hugs-Erika
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Erika! I appreciate your visit and lovely comment. Have a lovely weekend!
DeleteOMGosh! So many fabulous faces. I agree looking at old art pieces shows how fare we have come and gives us an idea of where we are going. I truly do love all of these. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Nicole! I adore your portrait work. So incredible! Have a lovely weekend!
DeleteWow, that's a lot of portraits! That's a year's worth of Friday Face Offs!
ReplyDeleteYour portraits are lovely though. Very beautiful each one of them. Are they in chronological order?
Happy Friday,
Lisca
Thank you so much! These are from a few years ago and not in chronological order. Thanks so much and have a lovely weekend!
DeleteYour faces are INCREDIBLE. Each is so different. Your art is stunning. Thanks for sharing it.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Elizabeth! have a lovely weekend!
Delete