Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Making Art By The Sea

 


Spending all day with my husband was the best part of being on Prince Edward Island.
I really love the Ocean
Living close to the Sea was a blessing
Making Art and dipping my toes in the water was so wonderful.
I miss those days.
I hope to see many other Oceans and make art by the sea again one day.



We picked up and moved to PEI after I finished all my treatments due to Breast Cancer
It was healing time.
Nature, art and prayer.
I will always be grateful for the two years on the Island.


The smell and sound of the Ocean is incredible.


I thank the Lord in this moment and every moment that he has given me.
Each day is a gift.
Each moment, I praise the good Lord for all the good in my life and also for keeping me strong.



Amen


12 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful post. I'm sorry about the breast cancer. Love each day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nicole! Have a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  2. Dear Maria, how wonderful that I've "found" you again! Some time ago, I tried to visit your blog and received a message that it was no longer public. I'm so happy to see you here and your beautiful ocean photos, how relaxed you look, and the wonderful art you've created. Yes, you're absolutely right, every day is something to be thankful for!

    All the best from Austria 🤗
    Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2026/07/reisebericht-2025-zwischen-barenpfaden.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Traude! I wish you all the best and thank you so much. Have a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  3. ...yes, and too often we need to reminded each day is a gift. Be well and enjoy life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always wanted to go to PEI. That view and beach makes me want to visit all the more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to visit PEI one day! Summers are lovely there. Thank you Jeanie!

      Delete
  5. 🌊 Your words carry such peace and gratitude, Maria. The ocean has a way of healing, and I love how you’ve woven art, prayer, and nature into your journey. Thank you for sharing this blessing -- each moment really is a gift.
    Your photos are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Life can be so scary - glad you came through and oh, I miss the ocean, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Iris! Have a lovely rest of the week and a wonderful weekend!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!