Spending all day with my husband was the best part of being on Prince Edward Island.
I really love the Ocean
Living close to the Sea was a blessing
Making Art and dipping my toes in the water was so wonderful.
I miss those days.
I hope to see many other Oceans and make art by the sea again one day.
We picked up and moved to PEI after I finished all my treatments due to Breast Cancer
It was healing time.
Nature, art and prayer.
I will always be grateful for the two years on the Island.
The smell and sound of the Ocean is incredible.
I thank the Lord in this moment and every moment that he has given me.
Each day is a gift.
Each moment, I praise the good Lord for all the good in my life and also for keeping me strong.
Amen






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments!