Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Week One #the100daychallenge


Happy March! I've been working on the #100DayChallenge and I have completed 7 days so far. Today I am going to make art for the 8th day. It has been fun and challenging at the same time. The fun part is making the art and the challenging part is making time to sit down and do the artwork. 
I can celebrate that I have completed the 7 days and I used various art mediums.
This next week of the challenge I would like to paint various other objects and try something other than landscapes and vases and flowers. 
Here are this weeks art pieces:









I hope you are all well, thank you for reading my post and I hope you leave a comment. 

 Thank you all!

Maria 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, you are brave to take on a 100 day challenge. Have fun, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Valerie! Oh I am so behind on the challenge. Life is so busy and I am trying to stay creative. Hope you are well. Thanks for your visit to my blog and for your comment.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!

Hello 2024! First Vlog of the New Year!