Friday, March 4, 2022

Paint Party Friday!


Hello and Happy March!
Joining in with 



I'm also participating with #The100DayProject on Instagram. 

I am super excited for spring are you?

Loving this song this week:


I've been knitting a new piece, reading a little and trying to get over my reading block. I also started writing more poetry and I am working on a children's book.  
Check out my poetry book if you like. 

I kindly received a lovely gift from my wonderful friend Julie. 







Two days ago I did my treatment and now I have three more left to do. I had a really hard day yesterday but I am feeling better today. I've been really enjoying making artwork everyday. It's been so relaxing and fun. I put on my music and light my candle and have fun. 

Please email me if you would like to Trade Artist Cards! 
bestdayblogger@outlook.com




Here are some pieces that I've created this week:







Have a beautiful weekend my friends! 
Be kind to your self. Be Gentle on your soul.
Lots of kindness and love.











18 comments:

  1. Beautiful art Maria, I love it all. The flowers are fabulous! The exression on your portrait is wonderful. Happy PPF and have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Valerie! Happy PPF and have a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  2. The blue themed flowers are gorgeous and so creative ~ as are all your art work pieces ~ Xo

    Wishing you lots of love and peace in your days ~

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carol! I appreciate it. Wishing you lots of love and peace and have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful art, I love George Michael too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. __ This knit, is that art of paninting with the weaves of yarn /// well seen Maria. _m

    minds brush melds this yarn
    painted strokes of woven art
    this canvas of yarn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your art is beautiful Maria- I especially love the florals! I wanted to see your poetry but sadly the link only asked me for email and a login:(.
    Going to look you up on IG as I am there as well:) Happy PPF and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda. I fixed the link. It's an Ebook. I will be sharing more poetry on this blog as well. Wishing you a wonderful weekend! Thank you for your lovely comment.

      Delete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous paintings!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a wonderful artist. Thanks for commenting on my "by EAGHL" art blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so many beautiful flowers to see. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Hello 2024! First Vlog of the New Year!