Saturday, February 12, 2022

Pixi Beauty #PIXIBEAUTY



LOVE! I am loving Pixi Beauty skincare and makeup. They kindly sent me free products to try out and I’m super excited to share them with you. They all smell so beautiful! Like summertime and roses. 

Essence Oil Infused

This Tri-phase oil instantly preps skin for a flawless makeup application; infused with Rose Water, Rose Oil and Ceramides to help nourish and moisturize.

Glow-y Powder 

A mineral-rich powder that can be used as a veil of blush or highlighter. Infused with Rose extract. 



Lip Nourisher

This treatment lip balm leaves a hint of tint as it softens with rosehip oil & Vitamin E. 

Radiance Perfector

This Rose-infused enhancer helps to blur and brighten skin to give a fresh finish, Packed Ceramides to keep skin nourished and hydrated. 

 Here is the video I made with the products on Instagram



Thank you for being here. Thank you for reading my blog post. I appreciate it. Thank you to Pixi Beauty.  Have a lovely weekend!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Hello 2024! First Vlog of the New Year!