Saturday, February 12, 2022

The 100 Day Project #the100dayproject



Hello lovely friends! I’m participating in #the100dayproject. I found out about this from an Instagram post and I’ve decided to participate. I’m going to be creating art every day for 100 days and posting it on IG and this blog daily. I’ll be using and exploring various art forms and exploring new colours, textures and techniques. I’m really excited and look forward to challenging my self and learning. I would like to set my self free, flow and grow as an artist.  Here is the hashtag feed where all the artist are joining in.



  The 100 Day Project. 

You can subscribe to the newsletter if you like.

  Newsletter

 Here is the IG account. 

The project can be anything you like from writing, photography, baking knitting. 

Just explore and have fuN!



I am going to start with painting things I enjoy and love and slowly move into new mediums and mixed media. I would like to mix my art with poetry, materials with cloth and sewing, etching and even pottery. 



I'm getting materials ready and planning as I'm writing this post. I hope you can follow this journey of mine. I will be posting on this blog and also on my IG account @bestdayblogger

See you tomorrow! :) 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Hello 2024! First Vlog of the New Year!