Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Live Laugh Love!




 Happy February my friends! 

At the end of January my husband and I made sourdough bread! We created our own starter and baked bread. It is so amazing and delicious. The entire house smelled so good! One of my favourite scents is bread and fireplace.


 

It is so cold here in Toronto. We have had -30! Extreme cold. I am not a fan of extreme cold. We are also expecting a snow storm for Wednesday and Thursday. 

My goals for February are to write letters to friends, create more art and journaling and stay creative. 

 I've created a February stationery for you. You can use it for free and download it from Canva. 



Since it's the month of Love I would like to share  a poem from my poetry book about the love of my life. 

Now And For Ever 
For Joe Medeiros 

Lovingly giving kisses on the neck it pleases
Sharing my sweetness loving you,  loving me 
us together 
we will always be moving to our heart beat 
Can you feel it? 
see it? 
Together as one
We will always be
 Love infinity
Flowing kisses 
Caring
Loving
Sharing together now and forever.



Life is short my friends,
Live, laugh and love. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Hello 2024! First Vlog of the New Year!