Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Art Goddess!


Yesterday I spent the entire day creating artwork and I felt like an Art Goddess!
I love the feeling that I have when I am painting and creating art. In the spring and summer I would like to go into nature and create it as it surrounds me. Yesterday I played classical music and painted all day. It is fun to just let go and paint without any judgement on my self. No rules and freedom to just go for it. 


I love swallows so I drew three swallows and I used a reference from the Toronto online archives. 


I love to draw and paint vases with flowers. It's one of my favourite things to paint including landscapes and fruit. 


I also created a Junk Journal Collage. Super fun to do with scraps of paper that I have. 


I love the combination or blue and orange together. 
This one is watercolour and acrylic paint. 


This is my little desk area that I paint and do all my creative artwork on. 
 

I follow an artist on IG that makes these glorious paintings and I fell in love with her mist and forest painting and I just had to capture the feeling and try it out for my self. I think it would work so nicely with oil paints and also acrylic paints. I used watercolour. I would like to try working with this style again because I find it a challenge. 


The Ocean
I will for ever paint oceans. 


I really love landscapes that have lanes, roads, paths and rivers. 



These are all the pieces of art that I created yesterday. I hope you enjoyed this post my lovely friends.
If you are new to my blog I would love it and appreciate it if you followed the blog. The buttons are on the left side of the blog. Please and thank you.

Future art goals: Make Artist Cards for the Etsy Shop, Try Oil Paints, Try painting something new and try a new technique.

Have a beautiful week and I will be writing soon with some of my favourite winter products. Some I bought on my own and some have been given to me to try for free. I am very excited. 
Thank you,
love,
Maria 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Hello 2024! First Vlog of the New Year!