Saturday, January 29, 2022

Welcome To The Beautiful Fantastic Blog!

 





Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm so happy you are here. My name is Maria Medeiros and I live in Toronto. I have a loving husband and two beautiful girls and two blue bi-coloured male cats. They are trouble so don't let their cuteness trick you. I named this blog after my favourite film, I love it so much. 





I have moved from my Wordpress blog to blogger because after so many years of blogging my storage on wordpress is full. It's also expensive and I'm not able to pay the fee. 

I'm really excited for this new journey. I hope you join me.  If you would like to catch up on what's been happening with me and my health, feel free to view my videos on my cancer journey here: My Cancer Journey.  It's been a crazy year and I would like to ask the universe for some positive, beautiful fantastic changes. Amen to that! 

The plan for this blog is to share things I love, things that make me happy and things I really enjoy. I'm going to share my ideas and feelings. I'm going to create and express and share my art, food, poetry, makeup, skincare and photography. I'm also going to include books and crafts. A little bit of everything. I am very excited and look forward to this beautiful fantastic journey!


Things I'm working on...

I have started working on my second poetry book.  

My first poetry book is available to purchase here: 

Truth



I am working on a knitting project! I taught my self to do the basic knitting with a youtube video and so far this is the progress: 




Things I've been loving...
Painting, knitting, photography and reading. 







I would like to thank you for reading this blog post and for being here. Thank you for all your love and support and I look forward to writing more and sharing some love and positivity with you all. 
Gratitude is the key to life!  
Thank you,
much love,
Maria





2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with your new blog! Always nice to visit you and admire your art and photos. So very cool that you started knitting!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Hello 2024! First Vlog of the New Year!