Saturday, January 29, 2022

Dear January...





Dear January I really enjoyed your changes and challenges. From lockdowns to snowstorms you are still amazing and beautiful. I see beauty in everything. Even in the challenges.


 Embracing everything and letting it soak in and move through me. 

I am grateful and full of gratitude.

 I don't feel bad expressing how I feel. I feel amazing being very honest and real about my feelings.



 January, thank you for everything.

 I'm ready to say goodbye to you but I will see you again, but before I go I will share a poem that I've written for you.


Cold January Day

Today is a cold January day

The sky is bright blue

The sun is golden 

The cold creeps through the window panes

I sit by the fire’s glorious heat

Warming the tip of my nose to my feet

A cup of tea and a book on a blanket is my sweet retreat!


Excerpt From: Maria Medeiros. “Truth.” iBooks. 



Thank you




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hope all is well love. Thank you for leaving a lovely comment.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!

Hello 2024! First Vlog of the New Year!