Friday, October 2, 2026

Welcoming Autumn ๐ŸŽ Autumn Walks, Art and Fire Cider

Happy Friday my friends and I hope you are all doing well. 

Yesterday a little bird hit our window

I gave it water and waited for it to take time and regain its strength

It flew off when it was ready

my heart was full of emotions

I am so happy the bird is okay

It hurt my heart to see it hurting.

๐Ÿ

Linking up today with the wonderful Nicole and her lovely blog  Friday Face Off  and the lovely Gillena  over at Art For Fun Friday. 

๐Ÿงก

I've been sick this past week but getting better. Just have a leftover cough and my ears are ringing a lot which is very annoying but we carry on and move forward.

I watched "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" on Netflix and loved it.

Yes I watch a lot of Christmas movies. They make me happy :) ๐ŸŽ„ 

I have a vlog if you like to have a look.

I haven't been reading much but I hope to finish a book this month. 

I did manage to put together a vlog of all the clips from September into October. 

I hope you enjoy the vlog. 


I also doodled and did some junk journaling.

I do feel all over the place lately but It's okay. I accept the mess and appreciate that I have one. lol







I did my October journal spread in my Leuchtturm1917
*feel free to use my code: MARIA for 20% off your purchase with Leuchtturm1917


Some Youtube Shorts







Thank you all so much for your visit. I hope you have a wonderful Autumn and thank you for your comments and love. 

God Bless you all!

Your friend
Maria 

22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Christine! I appreciate your visit and your wonderful comment. Have a lovely Friday and a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  2. To getting better - you and the bird! Have a great Friday and Weekend - we "celebrate" tomorrow of being one Germany!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Iris! have a lovely Friday and a wonderful weekend! Yay to Celebrations!

      Delete
  3. Fun art, Maria
    Thanks for linking to AFFF

    MUCH LOVE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gillena! have a lovely Friday and a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  4. That bird story you shared is truly heartwarming. Animals are truly appreciative creatures. Sorry to hear you were sick, but glad you're doing better. I like your portraits, especially the second one, because of it's cubist feel. Happy FFO, and have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rev. Arnoldo! I appreciate your visit. Many blessings your way and thank you so much. Have a lovely Friday and a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  5. Maria, I had never heard of Fire Cider, I hope that it making you feel better. Take care and be well soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tom! Fire cider tastes really horrible but it really helps. Have a lovely Friday and a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  6. Wonderful to help the little birdie and love your doodles and sweet videos
    Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Have a lovely Friday and a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  7. You did the right thing by allowing the bird's body to come out of the shock. I'm sorry you have been sick. Oh yes, ringing in the ears is very annoying. I love your art. You make if feel effortless and I know it's not. The way you make the lines come together perfectly. I have tried this style of art and believe me, NOT good. LOL. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have the best weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nicole! I appreciate your lovely comment and visit. Thank you so much and have a lovely Friday. Have a lovely weekend Nicole!

      Delete
  8. I'm with you when a bird hits the window. I want it to fly away and be ok. I'm glad yours could fly free. And nice faces too. I especially like the junk journals. Have a super weekend. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Erika! I am so grateful the bird was okay. I appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope all is well with you. Have a lovely. Friday and a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  9. I love your autumn inspired blog heading. Sorry to read about the bird. However, it's better than the bird that got into my house when a friend left the front door open. I cleaned bird poo up for months on end! I also found some boken pieces the bird flew into.

    I absolutely adore your autumn inspired art. It is sensational. I'm off to check out your vlog posts next.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Elizabeth! oh a bird in the house? Oh My! Have a lovely weekend! Wishing you all the best and happy October!

      Delete
  10. Forgot to wish you a happy slightly belated FFO and AFFF.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How amazing to hold this bird in the palm of your hand. That would take my breath away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeanie! Yes it took my heart. I even got to pet it and say a few words to it. Very precious moment. Thank you and have a lovely weekend!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!