Tuesday, September 1, 2026

T Stands for Happy September!

Happy September friends!


 I am linking up to T Stands for Tuesday hosted by the talented and wonderful Elizabeth.

Hubby Sent me a photo of Downtown Toronto and usually it looks something like this:


But the 28th looked like this:
50th Floor



Last weekend I went On a Date with the hubs
He is the love of my life and God bless him! 
I look forward to more dates with my love.






We had the most delicious food at Kelseys Restaurant

Funnel Fries with ice cream and caramel sauce. 


Best burger ever!


Ice tea was delicious!


 Bath and BodyWorks favourites last month.




Wishing you a wonderful September friends!
Thank you for your visit and for your kind comments. I appreciate you all!
I am truly grateful for everything!

Maria



 

12 comments:

  1. Your husband is a handsome fella! Say hello to him from me. He certainly treats his wife well as that looks like a very nice meal! (especially the dessert)
    What's that? Toronto smog?
    I'm so happy you have become a Postcrosser. I'm sure you will enjoy it. What is your Postcrossing name? Did you write a profile?
    Happy T-Day,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lisca! I will tell him. :) He treats me so amazing with so much love. Toronto Fog and mixed with a little smog.lol A lot of fog lately. My postcrosser name is MariaMed. I did write a profile I hope we can connect on there. Happy T Day and have a blessed September!

      Delete
  2. You and your husband are a handsome couple Maria. Its good you can still go on dates. I'd like that date too. Burger and ice cream....yummy! And that fog. It'd be kind of scary I think...being so high but not being able to see the horizon. Good thing it's just fog. Have a happy T day and new month too. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Date nights with a spouse are so important to a good relationship, so blessings to you too. Those burgers and fries look scrumptious. I've never had ice cream with fries, so I'm intrigued. My wife loves Bath and Body Works, especially their candles and plug-ins, so she never leaves without buying something. Happy T stands for Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True indeed Rev. Arnoldo! Blessings to you and your wife and have a lovely September! Happy T Stands for Tuesday!

      Delete
  4. Oh I love fog (50th floor´d scare me, though).
    To your Hubby :-) Happy T-Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you iris! Happy T Day and have a lovely September!

      Delete
  5. The two of you make a very lovely couple. You are so pretty and he is a handsome guy. This is the perfect date. All of the food looks delish but that burger? It looks good but how does one actually eat it. LOL Just joking. I would love the 50th floor and the fog. Happy day to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nicole! Oh the burger was so good and It got messy but so good. lol Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  6. That burger looks amazing as does the funnel fries and ice cream. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!