Happy Friday!
My hubby sent me this photo from Toronto. I appreciate the photos because I know that he will not have this view for a long time as his work changes locations.
So I appreciate all the photos and sunrises!
I am linking the vlog up with Nicole's lovely Friday Face Off and Gillena's Art for Fun Friday.
I had a funky week but I am sure things will get better.
I have faith in God and believe in prayer.
I finally put together the vlog! It took a long time but I am grateful I put it together in a creative way.
I also used music from Thematic. I use imovie to edit and it gave me problems but I figured it out. I also had help from my daughter. She is so good with editing in detail. Not I. I just slap it together. lol
I truly hope you watch it and subscribe to my channel. It helps me out a lot.
If you take some time to watch my vlog, I appreciate it very much.
Tomorrow is my nameday!
"The primary celebration for the Mother of God in the Greek Orthodox Church is the Dormition of the Theotokos (Koimisis tis Theotokou), celebrated on August 15th. Known as Dekapentavgoustos, it marks her "falling asleep" (death) and bodily assumption into heaven. It is a major national holiday in Greece, often called the "Summer Pascha" (Easter of the Summer)"
I hope tomorrow we get to do something special for my Nameday. I always enjoy outings!
I have one more episode of "My Brilliant Career" to watch on Netflix. So far I am enjoying it.
My reading, not going well so I am going to force myself to read this weekend. I am going to make a vlog to hold me accountable for reading. :)
As for acting I have done four auditions and nothing yet but I will keep trying.
Thank you kindly my friends and have a lovely weekend!
Maria
...Maria, we try to pack so much into our summer and time seems to fly by. Enjoy each and very day.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Tom! Have a lovely weekend!
DeleteFour auditions is amazing. I hope it works out Maria. And I hope you have fun this weekend celebrating your name day. I can't believe it is mid-August already. Time does fly. Enjoy your weekend and name day. hugs-Erika
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Erika! Have a lovely weekend! Hugs! :)
DeleteIn the Episcopal Church, we also observe St. Mary the Virgin's Day, here' the collect we read:
ReplyDeleteO God, you have taken to yourself the blessed Virgin Mary, mother of your incarnate Son: Grant that we, who have been redeemed by his blood, may share with her the glory of your eternal kingdom; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
Peace of the Lord, my friend Maria!
Thank you so much Rev. Arnoldo! A beautiful prayer! Amen to that! God bless us all and may Mary Mother always be in our hearts and help us. Have a lovely weekend!
DeleteHi Maria. That photo is so beautiful. Toronto looks like a nice big city. I enjoyed your Vlog very much. Looks like you got some good rain in July. I do like that store you were in with all the Halloween items. Thank you for sharing it all with FFO and have a nice weekend.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much my lovely friend! Have a lovely weekend!
DeleteEnjoying summer too!
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful! Thank you so much Christine. have a lovely weekend!
DeleteHappy Friday
ReplyDeleteThank you for linking to AFFF
much love
Thank you so much Gillena! Have a lovely weekend!
DeleteYour husband sends you the most amazing photos. The Doll House Murders sounds intriguing. I look forward to visiting your vlog post. Happy FFO and AFFF.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Elizabeth! Have a lovely weekend!
DeleteNever heard the summer easter.
ReplyDeletethank you! Have a lovely weekend.
Delete