Friday, September 1, 2023

Hello September! 2023 Favourites!






I am very exited for September. This marks one year living on the island. Prince Edward island has so much natural beauty. The water, trees, lakes, rivers. I adore the lighthouses and all the farms and farm animals. I love capturing the change of colours during this Autumnal time. Magic and beauty is in the air!


I wanted to share a few things I've been enjoying recently.

I created  a wall paper on Canva for September and I love it so much. Join if you like! It's free!

JOIN CANVA




Wild sunflowers growing everywhere on the island. 


Currently reading A Discovery of Witches written by Deborah Harkness.
My mug is from Homesense. 


loving the Anew Clinical Collagen Booster Face cream by Avon. 
Thank you to Avon for sending me this.  
I am truly loving this cream.

I won this beautiful butterfly scarf and pins from 


Amazing candles from 
so amazing!



Creating ART in my 

*use code MARIA for 20% off your purchase. 







I hope you are all well my friends. 
Have a magical September. 
 May it be full of love, peace and happiness!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Hello 2024! First Vlog of the New Year!