Saturday, May 27, 2023

Dear May...

 


Dear May

We celebrated, cried, got emotional and struggled

Thank you for each emotional journey that I endured this month

It was so many things and even the challenges brought out so much strength and courage within me

thank you May for everything

I have so much gratitude for you




ART GALLERY

Acrylics


watercolour


Gouache



palette knife 
acrylics



Thank you to my friend Darline for painting my two cats! Just letting you all know she is open for commission. Check out her Instagram -> DARLINE <-




NOTE

My code: MARIA20 is still available to use in the Leuchtturm1917 site. 
*Not sponsored

Thank you so much! Have a nutty weekend!




Vlogs on my Youtube channel will resume in June! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Hello 2024! First Vlog of the New Year!