Wednesday, February 22, 2023

I am participating in #the100dayproject 🎨

 



Happy Wednesday! Hope you are all well. I wanted to share with you that I am participating in #the100dayproject! I am really excited and look forward to sharing my art exploration and work with you. I didn't get to finish the project last year due to my health but I am going to try this year and see how it goes. Hope you follow along. I will be posting on all my social media platforms. @bestdayblogger 
I will also post on this blog daily. 

Here is a Gouache piece of PEI and I tried to capture the red beautiful soil and the movement in the sky and water. Gouache is fun to work with and I really love how I can layer paints with it. I wonder if I add gloss on top of gouache will it give it a glossy finish? I must try that tomorrow. 

So much fun to explore and create! Thank you for being here and reading my blog. I appreciate it so much!



In this piece I was testing out colours, shapes and textures. 


Thank you all so much and I will see you tomorrow!

Much Love,
Maria 


more information about he project here: https://www.the100dayproject.org/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Hello 2024! First Vlog of the New Year!