Saturday, October 8, 2022

Autumn 🍂 in PEI

 



I’ve started writing my new poetry book and It will include photos and art.

If you like my 2022 poetry ebook it's available here:


Poetry Ebook


I’ve written a few new poems inspired by Autumn in PEI.


Autumn in PEI 


The land is golden

Trees rustle

Leaves falling to the ground

Wind has picked up

Cool wind

Crisp air

Birds in the distance scrounging off the farmers land

The sky is full of blue grey clouds

Pumpkins everywhere on the porches and store fronts 

Scarecrows and Farmers Markets 

Open Signs

Small town O’Leary 

Charming little town!


-Maria Medeiros




Autumn in PEI


It’s harvest time 

The potatoes are tumbling into the trucks

The sun shines between the branches 

Leaves turn orange, red and gold

Silhouettes and shadows appear on the ground

Leaves slowly falling

Local markets selling orange pumpkins, mums and corn

The air perfumed by earthy leaves

Crisp breeze

Hot cocoa and some pumpkin pie please!


-Maria Medeiros



I have uploaded two moving vlogs on my Youtube Channel. 
If you like have a look. Moving Vlog 1, Moving Vlog 2. 
Under each of my videos you will see a heart with a money sign and it says "Thanks" 
 That is set up to help my channel with donations so I can keep making videos. 
If you like and if you can please donate. It starts at $2.00. Thank you kindly.


I kindly won Clarins products from Dave Lackie. I am so grateful. 
Thank you so much Dave Lackie!





I won a lovely basket full of teas from Tetley Tea Canada! 
Thank you so much Tetley Canada!




Currently Lighting 



Currently Reading

 
Thank you so much for reading my post today. 
I am working on more vlogs and if you like subscribe to my Youtube Channel to see more videos!
Thank you kindly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Hello 2024! First Vlog of the New Year!