Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Autumn Favourites Thebeautifulfantastic

Autumn has been beautiful and magical in PEI. 
The weather has been so amazing we even went to the beach!

check out my Youtube SHORT




Nature is so beautiful all around me. Autumn is beautiful here.


Have a look at my videos if you like on Youtube.

I received many lovely goodies in October and I am truly grateful.

I won a basket of Tetley Tea! SO amazing!
Love the chai vanilla the best!


These hair products by Schwarzkopf are really amazing!
Thank you to 1milk2sugars PR
For the samples!

Review Coming soon.


Thank you AVON.CA I love these skincare products!


 Autumn Favourites on LTK Creator 

Follow me on LTK Creator if you like



CLARINS Products
Thank you to the lovely and wonderful Dave Lackie!


I was kindly sent my favourite waxing strips from Parissa!
Blog post and review coming soon.





These are a few of my favourite things for Autumn! 

Sending you all love and positivity!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Hello 2024! First Vlog of the New Year!